myexperiment-discuss

[Myexperiment-discuss] myExperiment talks this week in Indianapolis

From: David De Roure
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] myExperiment talks this week in Indianapolis
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 13:02:30 +0000

Hello from a week of e-Science in Indianapolis - it's the Microsoft eScience
workshop (where we're presenting myExperiment and Biocatalogue on Tuesday) and
the 4th IEEE International Conference on e-Science (where myExperiment appears
in the regular conference and the SWBES workshop, both on Wednesday).  We'd be
very pleased to meet with any of you who are at these events - we even have
myExperiment stickers for you :-)

Meanwhile I'm gathering some recent examples to use in the talks so I thought
I'd mail this list. I'd like to hear from people who, through using
myExperiment, have found workflows that have helped them in their research, and
to know how the research has benefited.  This is the sort of information we
can't get from site statistics alone - they really don't tell me anything about
the science people are doing!  So it would be great to have some examples of
what people are up to. Please feel free to mail the list or mail me
personally...

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to seeing some of you this week.

-- Dave