myexperiment-discuss

Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Upload any type of Workflow you want...

From: Jean-Claude Bradley
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Upload any type of Workflow you want...
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 10:55:36 -0400

Jeremy - so basically the recording of the instances are separate from myExperiment and up to the user - and this will always be the case?

Jean-Claude

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 6:25 PM, Frey J.G. <address@hidden> wrote:
In our idea of MyExperiment meets the Blog, the plans/protocols are made available via MyExperiment but the results of applying them are stored/shared via the Blog & ELN systems, all of course cross-linked
Jeremy