myexperiment-discuss

[Myexperiment-discuss] modal window

From: Linde, A.E.
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] modal window
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 11:20:08 +0100

Hi all. For Spacebook, I've added a button to the workflows list (like View,
Download) that a person can click to send a bookmark of that workflow to a SKUA
claims triplestore. What I want, though, is for a modal window to pop up first
so that the user can confirm the claim post and add any claim-specific info. I
spent the wee hours of last night trying various javascript libraries
(lightbox, lightwindow, shadowbox, etc) all to no avail. Closest I've got so
far is shadowbox (http://mjijackson.com/shadowbox/) which half works (after
updating the Prototype and Scriptaculous libs): it greys out the background but
the modal window fails to appear.

I was wondering if anyone has managed to get a modal window overlaying any of
the myExp pages to work ad if I could borrow the code.

Thanks,
Tony.