myexperiment-discuss

Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] pack issue?

From: Jiten Bhagat
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] pack issue?
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 09:52:22 +0100

Hi Tony,

Which 'quick add' box(es) are you referring to?

The 'quick add (from your stuff)' only shows items that you have uploaded/created. Do you mean that the file and workflow you uploaded are not shown in that box?

Thanks,
Jits

Linde, A.E. wrote:
I created a group on myexperiment.org to show a colleague how he might use the feature. I then added a file, workflow and pack and associated each with that group only. When I went to add items to the pack (Quick add) it only showed me personal items (one workflow), not the file and workflow which I'd added to the group. Is this a bug or am I using the feature wrongly? (It does work just adding the url) Cheers,
Tony.