myexperiment-discuss

[Myexperiment-discuss] proxy server?

From: Linde, A.E.
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] proxy server?
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 09:48:22 +0100

Hi all, I've got my _javascript_ library for skua additions to myexp drafted but now need to be able to make a call from the client-side _javascript_ to the REST-based SKUA service. Since this will inevitably be cross-domain, it needs to be via a proxy server which is part of the myexp code. Does such a function exist at the moment? If (as I assume) not, and I need to direct the skua call via, say, /proxy?url="" does anyone have a pointer to sample (pref copy & paste) code I can use?

Thanks,
Tony.