myexperiment-discuss

Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] googling an exp-object

From: Alan R Williams
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] googling an exp-object
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 13:03:40 +0100

Duncan Hull wrote:
Hello Alan

Alan R Williams wrote:
You can do the tagging by hand or you can upload a whole load of tags as specified in a file. I looked at generating the tag file by xslt'ing the Feta descriptions.
...and?

What happened, did it work?

As far as I got yes. I didn't bother doing the whole thing. I just got it to the stage where I convinced myself it could be done.

Can I see the results?

It's at home on my old Windows 98 machine (missing it already - Vista ugh!)

Or was it pants? and if so why?

I gave up on that route because of the issue of having to somehow expose the service as a googlable file.

Yours inquisitively

Duncan

Alan

--
Alan R Williams                              Tel: +44 161 275 0674
Room 1.17, Kilburn Building, School of Computer Science,