myexperiment-discuss

Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] licence dangers

From: Matt Lee
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] licence dangers
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 12:58:16 +0100

Agreed. As discussed yesterday, this is why a stable API is something we need
to create, allowing Excel to interact with a myExperiment site without
affecting the freedoms of those using myExperiment to build the portal. It also
lets us get over the 'Launchpad' problem in a way that will actually encourage
people to make the portal better.

(sorry for the top post)

---
Matt Lee