muddleftpd-users

Re: [Muddleftpd-users] hide-symlink-destinations patch

From: Joerg Jaspert
Subject: Re: [Muddleftpd-users] hide-symlink-destinations patch
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 23:12:49 +0200

Oskar Liljeblad <address@hidden> writes:

> But maybe at least the patch can inspire future
> work...

I submitted it into the patch managaer at savannah, ID 587. :)

Applied locally (clean). Builds fine. Lets test (quick test).
Do I have to do anything special except installing the patched version
and then set the K flag in the ACL's?
Because the test failed here. Symlinks are still symlinks, regardless
what I set in config. But maybe im just too stupid :)

--
begin  OjE-ist-scheisse.txt
bye, Joerg                 Encrypted Mail preferred!