muddleftpd-track

[Muddleftpd-track] [Bug #1752] gid support in internal auth method

From: nobody
Subject: [Muddleftpd-track] [Bug #1752] gid support in internal auth method
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:49:14 -0500

=================== BUG #1752: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1752&group_id=3025

Changes by: Joerg Jaspert <address@hidden>
Date: 2002-Nov-19 22:49 (Europe/Berlin)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Duplicate
              Status | Open                      | Closed

Duplicate of 1751

=================== BUG #1752: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: None                      Project: Muddleftpd - Flexible, secure
FTP Daemon
Submitted on: 2002-Nov-19 22:32
Category:  program                      Severity:  5 - Normal
Assigned to:  None                      Status:  Closed
Release:  Stable (1.3.12)

Original Submission:  I have found a problem in the latest release. I would
like support local users, authenticating with the internal method and mapping
uid/gid from the system passwd. Seems like mapping uid works fine, but gid set
here to 'nobody' all the time.

Follow-up Comments

Date: 2002-Nov-19 22:49             By: ganneff
Duplicate of 1751