moz-bonobo-list

[moz-bonobo-list] LAUNCH X431 Automobile scanner: 1520 EUR

From: Worldiagnostic.com team
Subject: [moz-bonobo-list] LAUNCH X431 Automobile scanner: 1520 EUR
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 15:09:50 +0300

First, sorry for advertising, but there is no other fast way of informing you about this month special prices for Automotive electronics.
Mainly in website you will find diagnostic scanner, mileage correction tools for
fair prices. Please visit: www.worldiagnostic.com

Examples:
VAG-COM 704: 90 EUR
BMW GT1 PRO tester: 1880 EUR
AUTOBOSS original universal auto scanner (US/EUROPEAN/ASIAN cars): 2200 EUR
TACHO-UNIVERSAL 2007 updated version: 1110 EUR
CAR TV ACTIVATOR PRO: 630 EUR

All prices include 5-day Worldwide delivery with tracking number (DHL/TNT);
Paypal is welcome;
No additional customs taxes (we fix it in invoice). Shipping from factory directly.

Thanks for understanding and welcome to buy from us! We are always cheaper, because we sell more.

Yours,

Worldiagnostic.com team

www.worldiagnostic.com

address@hidden

Skype ID: worldiagnostic

Note: please DO NOT reply to this email address. Contact us directly via address@hidden

Thank you.

We found your E-mail in public Internet resources.