moz-bonobo-list

[moz-bonobo-list] Recent discussions

From: Christian Glodt
Subject: [moz-bonobo-list] Recent discussions
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 20:17:16 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

with regard to the recent discussions I just wanted to notify
everyone that I'm currently at a conference and that I don't have
consistent net access. I'll get back to the issues at hand next
week when I'll be back home.

I had discovered the gnome-vfs problem (with the g_print statement)
myself about a week ago. Alexander Larsson has committed a fix to
gnome-vfs (see gnome-vfs-list for details), so with the next release
of gnome-vfs everything should be alright again.

Cheers,

Christian Glodt