moz-bonobo-list

[moz-bonobo-list] a new mozbonobo plugin

From: Luca Padovani
Subject: [moz-bonobo-list] a new mozbonobo plugin
Date: 31 Jul 2003 18:06:23 +0200

Hi,

we're trying to write a bonobo component for displaying MathML markup.
The component is based on gtkmathview. We wonder what we have to do in
order for mozilla-bonobo to be aware of the component. Does
mozilla-bonobo have to be changed in any way? Where does it get the list
of supported mime-types from?

Or perhaps it is enough to put the relevant .server file in place and
making sure the .so library with the component is available?

Thanks in advance,
-- luca