moz-bonobo-list

Re: [moz-bonobo-list] [announcement] mozilla-bonobo 0.3.0 & GNOME CVS ne

From: Christian Glodt
Subject: Re: [moz-bonobo-list] [announcement] mozilla-bonobo 0.3.0 & GNOME CVS news
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 09:08:57 +0100

On 19 May 2003 17:28:29 -0700, Spundun Bhatt wrote
> I was trying to install mozilla-bonobo for the first time and it
> complained in the configure stage that mozilla-config was not found and
> that I should install mozilla developement package before continuing.
> My distribution doesnt seem to have this package (gentoo) so I tried
> to look for the sources but couldnt find that anywhere, any idea
> what should I do to get this package?

Unfortunately, many distributions seem to handle mozilla development
packages quite differently. Debian and recent RedHat have a mozilla-config
(although in differently named packages). About Gentoo, I'm not sure.
Anyway, there seem to quite a few distributions that don't have a mozilla-
config.

I'll add a configure option where you can give the include
path directly, that should solve the problem (as long as you
have all the needed headers installed).

Cheers,

Christian Glodt