Re: [Monotone-devel] interoperating with git

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] interoperating with git
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2018 16:30:00 +0100

Stephen Leake wrote:
A better option with monotone and git is to export the monotone db to a
git repository. I have not done this yet, but others have reported
success. Search this mailing list archive.

That seems like a one-time activity, perhaps not what I want for an
ongoing development.  Or is there something I need to know about that I
don't?

It's ongoing; you can update the git repository with new commits from
the monotone db.

Yep, I'm doing this for my "public" opensource projects, like asn1js:

Take a look here:
https://github.com/lapo-luchini/asn1js/blob/master/mirror_to_github.sh

--
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/