Re: [Monotone-devel] [Buildbot-devel] buildbot: correct monotone source

From: Pierre Tardy
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] [Buildbot-devel] buildbot: correct monotone source step
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 12:17:53 -0000

Le ven. 17 avr. 2015 à 06:40, Markus Wanner <address@hidden> a écrit :
Hi,

on buildbot.monotone.ca, a buildbot master instance is running. As
recently brought up on IRC, I had issues with it since I switched to use
the newer server-side source step.

The attached patch fixes two issues in steps/source/mtn.py:

Hi Markus,
As an open-source project, buildbot is dependant on its community to make all its features work. As you seem like a monotone expert, we would greatly appreciate if you could contribute a fix to the monotone master side step, that would include making sure the unit tests are correct so that we can maintain the step in a workable state.
Here are the guidelines for contributions, which includes creating a Pull-Request on github, so that we can properly review it, and automatically run the unit tests suite on it.
https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.rst

Regards
Pierre