[Monotone-devel] monotone and buildbot upgraded on

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: [Monotone-devel] monotone and buildbot upgraded on
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 15:31:52 +0200 (CEST)

We're now running v1.0 (we were running some pre-1.0 before, I've no
idea why we hadn't upgraded it before).
All databases I know about have been migrated accordingly.

Also, I've upgraded buildbot to v1.8.6p1.  It already has support for
monotone build in (thanks to yours truly ;-)).  I suggest buildslaves
get upgraded to 1.8.3 or higher.