Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone-viz colours

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone-viz colours
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 13:51:28 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Thu, 23 Jun 2011 08:50:49 +0100, CooSoft Support
<address@hidden> said:

support> Yup its a try it an see I'm afraid. There is also a right click menu
support> that is very useful if you haven't discovered that yet. The only thing
support> I haven't quite figured out yet is what the orange arrows signify.

It means that the second revision is in a different branch than the
first one.  For example, a propagate looks like that.

There was an error in the description of dotted line boxes earlier, by
the way.  The dotted line box signifies that it's extra information,
for example the end revision of a orange arrow that would normally not
be shown because it's not one of the branches asked for, but still is
at the end of said arrow.

Cheers,
Richard

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/