Re: [Monotone-devel] [ANNOUNCE] monotone 1.0 released

From: Support
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] [ANNOUNCE] monotone 1.0 released
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 18:30:08 +0100

    Hi Richard,

    No I hadn't at the time as it had the feeling of a wild goose chase
about it (I never had issues with your pre-built binaries and thought
that I might be doing something silly). Anyway having had a slightly
closer look I can't see anything obviously wrong with the build.

    I have now raised a ticket (156) with all the details that I could
think of in it.

    Cheers,

    Tony.