Re: [Monotone-devel] contrib stuff

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] contrib stuff
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 08:22:24 +0100

Am 10.02.2011 07:40, schrieb Stephen Leake:
> I suggest we delete mtn_cheat_sheet.svg; it's incomplete, broken, we
> don't have the source, the copyright/license is unclear.

The SVG is the source, I did it in 2007 with Inkscape. I was too lazy in
the past to redo it nicely. Eventually I thought some graphics guy would
drop in and make it look awesome, but that never happened. So I'm ok
with you deleting it. Its incomplete and outdated and should therefor
not be shipped.

Thomas.