Re: [Monotone-devel] Checking on stackoverflow.com

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Checking on stackoverflow.com
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 18:48:31 +0100 (CET)

In message <address@hidden> on Thu, 03 Feb 2011 17:56:18 +0100, Lapo Luchini
<address@hidden> said:

lapo> I'm not using this RSS feed to check for new questions tagged "monotone"
lapo> on stackoverflow.com:
lapo>
lapo>
http://quickmediasolutions.com/stack2rss/stackoverflow/questions?tagged=monotone&body=true
lapo>
lapo> If anybody here has the habit of using feed to watch stuff too, it might
lapo> we worthy to add this one (expect very low traffic).

Hmmm, two of the entries aren't about monotone, I guess someone
clicked that tag by mistake...  However, the answer to the one about
combining monotone and git got me really excited!  I haven't looked at
tailor for a long while, it seems to have progressed quite a lot since
last time...

Should we add this feed to the agregation on www.monotone.ca?

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/