Re: [Monotone-devel] usher 0.99 release (name-based virtual hosting for

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] usher 0.99 release (name-based virtual hosting for monotone)
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 06:36:38 +0100 (CET)

This is a piece of software I'd like to see debianised...

I see there's an oooold debian branch...

Cheers,
Richard

In message <address@hidden> on Fri, 05 Nov 2010 23:46:03 -0500, Timothy
Brownawell <address@hidden> said:

tbrownaw> There is an actual release of usher available now. It's tagged as
tbrownaw> usher-0.99 available from
tbrownaw>    mtn://monotone.ca/contrib?net.venge.monotone.usher
tbrownaw> and there is a tarball available at
tbrownaw>    http://mtn-host.prjek.net/projects/webhost/files/usher-0.99.tar.gz
tbrownaw> . It works on at least Debian and FreeBSD.
tbrownaw>
tbrownaw> You can also browse the source at
tbrownaw>    http://code.monotone.ca/p/contrib/source/tree/t:usher-0.99/
tbrownaw> and see the documentation at
tbrownaw>
http://code.monotone.ca/p/contrib/source/file/t:usher-0.99/doc/documentation.html
tbrownaw>
tbrownaw> There will be a 1.0 release around the same time as monotone 1.0.
tbrownaw>
tbrownaw> --
tbrownaw> Timothy
tbrownaw>