Re: [Monotone-devel] server move?

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] server move?
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 21:57:44 +0100 (CET)

You're entirely correct, the information on that page is incorrect.

If you run mtn 0.48 (or possibly older, haven't really tried), this
will work:

mtn --db=mtn.db pull mtn://monotone.ca/monotone "net.venge.monotone*"

If you run mtn 0.99 (or newer when the time comes), the following
syntax should be used:

mtn --db=mtn.db pull "mtn://monotone.ca/monotone?net.venge.monotone*"

We're going to change the information on the page you read as soon as
possible (there are a number of things that are high prio right now)

Cheers,
Richard

In message <address@hidden> on Sun, 31 Oct 2010 13:51:26 -0400, Hendrik Boom