[Monotone-devel] Issue 98 - Fix nuisances detected by scan-build (monoto

From: code
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Issue 98 - Fix nuisances detected by scan-build (monotone)
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 21:48:55 GMT

Hello,

A new issue has been created and assigned
to you:

98 - Fix nuisances detected by scan-build
Project: monotone
Reported by: Thomas Keller
Labels:
 Type:Incorrect Behavior
 Priority:Low

Thomas Moschny was so kind and ran clang's scan-build tool on the current code
base of monotone (0.99). The results are collected here:

http://thm.1erlei.de/scan-build-2010-10-17-1/

If we went through and fixed everything we might think about automatically
running scan-build scheduled and post the results somewhere.

--
Issue: http://code.monotone.ca/p/monotone/issues/98/