Re: [Monotone-devel] indefero questions

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] indefero questions
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 17:15:29 +0200

Am 07.10.2010 15:37, schrieb Stephen Leake:
> I just submitted a comment on an issue in the monotone indefero, and I
> have some comments on the user interface.
>
> First, there does not seem to be a way to jump directly to an issue by
> number; you have to display the current issues list, and scroll thru to
> the number.

Normally the list of issues is ordered by update time, so recently
changed items should be at the very top. If I have no URL handy for a
particular ticket, I usually search for it or if I know the ID I simply
put it into the URL bar.

> Second, how do I display/search thru closed issues, so I can reference one?

There is a "Closed issues" link on the left:

http://code.monotone.ca/p/monotone/issues/status/closed/

Not much closed here, because I didn't imported the closed tickets from
Savannah, but only the open ones.

> Finally, the page displaying an issue says "followed by"; how do I tell
> it I want to follow a issue (I assume that means "email me when this
> issue is changed").

This is a feature request I also asked upstream. Right now the only way
to follow an issue is posting a comment on the issue.