Re: [Monotone-devel] [ANN] guitone-1.0rc1 released

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] [ANN] guitone-1.0rc1 released
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 23:37:49 +0100

Am 22.02.10 23:09, schrieb Howard Spindel:
> I tried the Windows binary, and I get a message that says:
>
> This application has failed to start because libgccc_s_dw2-1.dll was not
> found.
>
> Something missing from the build?

Hrm... apparently, thanks for the pointer. Last time I did a win32
package this was not needed, but newer Qt versions need an updated mingw
with gcc 4.4 and apparently something is missing along these lines. What
I've read so far on the net this dll is packaged in
gcc-core-4.4.0-mingw32-dll.tar.gz, so if you don't want to wait until
tomorrow, check if downloading this package from http://bit.ly/b8jYey
fixes this problem.

I think I have to dig out my old friend the dependency walker anyways,
hopefully this still runs on the Windows 7 VM where I've build the binary.

Thanks again for the pointer,
Thomas.