Re: [Monotone-devel] [ANN] guitone-1.0rc1 released

From: Howard Spindel
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] [ANN] guitone-1.0rc1 released
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 14:09:09 -0800

I tried the Windows binary, and I get a message that says:

This application has failed to start because libgccc_s_dw2-1.dll was not found.

Something missing from the build?
Howard
On 2010-02-15 15:06, I wrote:
> I'll try
> and prepare a Windows binary in the next couple of days, but probably
> won't get to that before Wednesday, so if you want to help out, drop me
> a note. A binary for Mac OS X should be come shortly as well.

Both, the Mac and the Win32 binaries, are now online and can be
downloaded from <https://guitone.thomaskeller.biz/g/download>.

Thomas.