Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Problems with the tutorial

From: Gary
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Problems with the tutorial
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 11:20:22 +0100

On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 09:10:07AM -0800, Zack Weinberg wrote:

> Does cygwin have strace?  The error messages we get back from sqlite
> are very generic; if we can find the failing filesystem operation,
> that will probably tell us what needs changing.

Yes, it does. It has now being running via strace for the last couple of
hours. I don't know how long it should take, but that seems pretty
excessive to me. Anyway, it does at least seem to be running - I can see
the mtn.db file increasing in size (currently ~86MB) and mtn.db-journal
file as well.

So, curious, I created a new directory and went through the process
again without strace and got the same result as before ("sqlite error:
SQL logic error or missing database" and so on).