[Monotone-devel] netsync_large_file fails on Linux

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: [Monotone-devel] netsync_large_file fails on Linux
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 21:44:01 +0100

Hi Timothy!

Thomas Moschny told me about a test failure on OSX in
netsync_large_file, where the netsync session does not properly end in
confirmed state. I bisected (again) my way through the recent changes
and found the faulty revision: 8af10f7c168459e83c2076fedcf5bd2a582143a3.

The problem this time is that I'm not into this networking code much and
if I revert the faulty fix the original issue is no longer addressed
either. Could you have a look if you have some time?

Thanks,
Thomas.