[Monotone-devel] nvm.automate-netsync

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: [Monotone-devel] nvm.automate-netsync
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 00:37:49 +0100

Hi all!

Please consider my nvm.automate-netsync branch for mainline inclusion.
Basic tests and documentation are in place; one issue however is left -
the output of remote_stdio is kind of blocked as long as the netsync
action is ran remotely, which makes netsync tickers over this interface
kind of useless. I don't know if this is a big problem and I have to
admit that I haven't looked in detail in this issue, also because I'm
not 100% fluent with our network code. If anybody has a hint how to
resolve this issue however, I'm happy to pick it up and work on it.

Thanks for reading,
Thomas.