[Monotone-devel] Re: Server broken

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Server broken
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 09:21:13 +0200

Lapo Luchini wrote:
> I'm proceeding to configure usher on my server, in order to give upload
> permissions to anyone here on nvm.* (and not on my personal branches).

It is done, you can now find a fairly up-to-date monotone repository at
the address lapo.it; since it uses usher discriminating on patterns, you
need to synchronize using a line such as this:
    mtn sync lapo.it 'net.venge.monotone{,.*}'
a pattern like '{net.venge.monotone}' is no good: the PREFIX of the
pattern must be 'net.venge.monotone' (with no curly braces).

I gave writing permissions to anyone that committed on nvm.* in the
past. (is there a different list of people anywhere?)

This server (so far) is NOT automatically synchronized to monotone.ca or
monotone.mtn-host.prjek.net or others.

--
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/

“The death rate is the same for us as for anybody… one person, one
death, sooner or later.” (Robert A. Heinlein, "Tunnel in the Sky", 1955)