Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone bug

From: Peter Stirling
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone bug
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 03:59:31 +0100

I do still intend to get the mac side of this working, I put it on
hold while the nvm.stripped thing was happening and since then the
work-monster has not been helpful.

In the interim, can anyone point me at where I could get a non-bugged
version of the monotone.el for emacs 22 (ubuntu)? Whenever I C-x C-f
a new file while under a monotone tree it borks and requires a second
attempt (error message is "File exists, but cannot be read", it also
messes with horizontal split frames).

I tried the download of the 'latest' one on the wiki (over viewmtn)
but it doesn't help with this problem.