Re: [Monotone-devel] [ANN] monotone 0.43 released

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] [ANN] monotone 0.43 released
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 00:24:00 +0100

Nuno Lucas schrieb:
> 2009/3/25 Thomas Keller <address@hidden>:
>> Can you please post tester_dir/tests.log somewhere or alternatively the
>> individual test log file(s)?
>
> gziped tester_dir/tests.log (2.3MB) available at:
> http://etpos.eu/~ntl/tests.log.gz

Thanks for that - this should be helpful. Apparently fast-import crashes
when it finds "garbage" after a path stanza:

fatal: Garbage after path in: D "file2"
fast-import: dumping crash report to .git/fast_import_crash_26914

(the complete extracted stanza: http://pastebin.ca/1373469)

Another dubious problem is this:

fatal: Missing space after source: R "file1" "file1.tmp.break-rename-loop"
fast-import: dumping crash report to .git/fast_import_crash_26953

(again, the complete stanza: http://pastebin.ca/1373472)

I guess Derek can elaborate a bit more on these specific problems, but I
tend to think that this is actually a git problem (the version you're
using is more than a year old and git's developing very very fast). If
you have the referenced crash files also still available, it would be
great if you could post them as well.

The database_dump_load test is broken since some time on a couple of
platforms - the failure (also in this case) is "String or BLOB exceeded
size limit". I'll try to investigate on this further. What version of
sqlite are you using?

Thanks again for your time,
Thomas.