Fwd: [Monotone-devel] automate get_current_revision failing

From: Zbigniew Zagórski
Subject: Fwd: [Monotone-devel] automate get_current_revision failing
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 23:00:10 +0100

Hello,

2009/3/7 Thomas Moschny <address@hidden>:
> In f62181ae.. someone made "mtn automate get_current_revision" fail in

Apologies, it was me :/

> case the workspace is clean, and the revision is trivial (empty
> changeset). I don't see why this should fail, and furthermore, it breaks
>  the logic that makes "mtn revision --full" display changes made against
> the base revision.
>
> So, I'd like to partially revert that (see patched attached).
>
> Any objections?

Absolutely no. It was stupid mistake. Strange that spotting this took
a whole year ...

Please fix it as i don't have any workable monotone build site
(landing of ...stripped has complicated build ...)

--
Zbigniew Zagórski
/ software developer / geek / http://zbigg.blogspot.com /