[Monotone-devel] Brazillian portuguese translation

From: João Felipe Santos
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Brazillian portuguese translation
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 16:49:44 -0200

Hello,

I'm a Brazillian software developer that uses Monotone. I just read on
the NEWS page that the translation for my language was dropped. I use
the English version, but I think a translation is important to help
other developers to migrate. Is there too many outdated messages to
translate? I can take care of the translations, if they're not *very*
time-consuming. I already worked with translations for free software
projects so I think it would be easy.

Thanks in advance, and congratulations for the Monotone project!
-- João