Re: [Monotone-devel] git fast-export

From: Derek Scherger
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] git fast-export
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 13:33:11 -0700

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 10:24 AM, Felipe Contreras <address@hidden> wrote:

Or I can modify your code.

Sure, if you like, it's not particularly complicated. I am hoping to arrive at something where this isn't generally required though. ;)

I think "<unknown>" is a better start point.

Agreed, now that I look at it.

Why not? It's a better approximation than "author" which is already
available in the git commits. What would be the advantage of having
both git author and git committer set to mtn author?

I'll try this and see what it looks like.

Cheers,
Derek