[Monotone-devel] January Mini Summit (Jan 17th and 18th)

From: Matthew Nicholson
Subject: [Monotone-devel] January Mini Summit (Jan 17th and 18th)
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 20:56:18 -0600

Greetings,

Just a reminder, the Mini Summit is scheduled to take place in 10 days (probably 9 for some people). Please post your ideas on http://monotone.ca/wiki/MtnSummit/2009/. My hopes are that that summit can jump start monotone development efforts a little bit. See you there!

P.S. Unfortunately I will not be able to participate until the evening of the 17th, so you will have to start with out me.
--
Matthew Nicholson
matt-land.com