Re: [Monotone-devel] git fast-export

From: Thomas Moschny
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] git fast-export
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 17:32:07 +0100

Derek Scherger:
I've spent a bit of holiday hacking time working on a git_export command for monotone, more as an experiment than anything else.

Nice!

This successfully (I think) converts the entire monotone database with 276 branches (more or less what you get when you pull '*' from monotone.ca <http://monotone.ca>) to a git repository.Here's some details on the conversion:

This doesn't honor suspend certs, does it?

And one more interesting question, what do you do with branches that have multiple heads?

- Thomas