Re: [Monotone-devel] Server status

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Server status
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 09:22:45 +0100 (CET)

A little before 15.00 CET yesterday, the server came up again.  No
drama, the server had simply frozen a little after 07:30 the day
before.

This would of course have been resolved much faster if the building
hadn't owner, it wasn't a holiday and the new owner wasn't a bit
disorganised.

The mystery is what made the server freeze.  I've no clue and the logs
aren't leaving any clues either.  I came to a blank screen and
non-responsive keyboard, leaving only the option to reboot.
I'll have to watch the server for a bit.  On glitch is fine (even
though the resolution of the issue sucked), but if it happens again in
the near future, I'll have to worry a bit more.

Cheers,
Richard

In message <address@hidden> on Fri, 2 Jan 2009 12:01:02 +0100, "Richard