Re: [Monotone-devel] [ANNOUNCE] monotone 0.42 released

From: Zbigniew Zagórski
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] [ANNOUNCE] monotone 0.42 released
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 10:04:01 +0100

Hi all,

2008/12/27 Thomas Keller <address@hidden>:
> I have released monotone 0.42 today.

> As usual, monotone can be downloaded from
> Binary files are posted there as they come in.

Win32 binary available here:

PS. I can't update main page download link ... Stupid thing - I can't
checkout net.venge.monotone.web branch on win32 because of colons in
file names (some wiki pages).  So link do download will appear as soon
as i reach some machine with posix filesystem.

Happy New Year!

Zbigniew Zagórski
/ software developer / geek / happy daddy /