Re: [Monotone-devel] Time for a release

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Time for a release
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 21:03:02 -0400

I've got a lot done, but n.v.m.resolve_conflicts is not ready for a
release.

In particular, the new user commands for specifying resolutions in the
conflict file are not quite functional, and they need a lot of
improvement in error handling and consistency checking.

I'll keep working on it, but I don't have much time between now and
Sunday. So it will not be ready for this release.

Thanks for your patience and accommodation,

--
-- Stephe