Re: [Monotone-devel] resolving name conflicts; implementation issues

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] resolving name conflicts; implementation issues
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 08:30:52 -0400

I've got the canonical suture and rename examples working, and all
other tests passing as well. See
nvm.automate_show_conflict/tests/resolve_duplicate_name_conflict.

Now I'm working thru the emails from earlier discussions, implementing
the other problematic use cases.

I committed ss-mark-merge.text, multi-mark-merge.text, and
unique-mark-merge.text to document the algorithms.

--
-- Stephe