Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: HEADS UP: wiki migration

From: William Uther
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: HEADS UP: wiki migration
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 09:56:47 +1000

On 05/05/2008, at 6:40 PM, Lapo Luchini wrote:

For those who want to help, the work is currently going on in the
nvm.web.ikiwiki branch. There are some quick instructions in
wiki/ikiwikimigration.mdwn

The "base work" is kinda finished, the system is working and I did some "massive SED-ing" to ease the conversion of many pages, now it "only" remains to double-check and correct the "migration-auto" ones and completely migrate the ones still in the .moin format ;)

I had a quick look at this wanting to help. t seems that there are many good and useful pages (such as the BestPractices sub-tree). There are also a bunch of pages that were set up to list some points around a theme that have drifted way out of date (e.g. AttrUseCases).

Is there a broad set of guidelines for how the wiki should be organised? Then we could do a rough organisation of this old content as we do the update.

Cheers,

Will     :-}