Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: summit flag day?

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: summit flag day?
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:32:15 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:39:32 +0200, Lapo Luchini
<address@hidden> said:

lapo> Richard Levitte wrote:
lapo> > lapo> 2. use principals instead of key names all around
lapo> > Uhmmm, what's a principal in this context?
lapo>
lapo> Something like the hash of the public key material instead of a
user-chosen text.

That's what I've always wanted, BUT maybe not "all around", only
internally.  I suspect that the users still want an identity that they
can read, recognise and maybe even spell out ;-).  I know I'd like
that!

Cheers,
Richard

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/