Re: [Monotone-devel] cygwin, mingw32 binaries?

From: Václav Haisman
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] cygwin, mingw32 binaries?
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 14:36:49 +0200

Stephen Leake wrote:
The cygwin and mingw32 binaries for 0.40 have not appeared on the
monotone website yet.

I understand that people get busy, and I appreciate the time these
volunteers put in.

I can generate a mingw32 binary myself; all of the information needed
is in monotone/win32/README and associated files.

However, I don't see instructions for generating a cygwin binary.

Could whoever currently does the Cygwin binary add a README.cygwin,
and whatever other files are appropriate, so we can do that ourselves
if necessary?

Download the source of the Cygwin package of Monotone using setup.exe. It should contain everything you need build the package.

--
VH