[Monotone-devel] cygwin, mingw32 binaries?

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: [Monotone-devel] cygwin, mingw32 binaries?
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 07:02:15 -0400

The cygwin and mingw32 binaries for 0.40 have not appeared on the
monotone website yet.

I understand that people get busy, and I appreciate the time these
volunteers put in.

I can generate a mingw32 binary myself; all of the information needed
is in monotone/win32/README and associated files.

However, I don't see instructions for generating a cygwin binary.

Could whoever currently does the Cygwin binary add a README.cygwin,
and whatever other files are appropriate, so we can do that ourselves
if necessary?

--
-- Stephe