Re: [Monotone-devel] automate show_conflict

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] automate show_conflict
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 22:17:35 +0200

Stephen Leake schrieb:
This is now complete; 'mtn automate show_conflicts' outputs basic_io
for all conflict cases.

So I think the branch n.v.m.automate_show_conflict is ready to be
merged to main. Someone may want to review it first. And I have to
review the automate version number; there's been a release since I
checked it.

The diff of nvm against nvm.automate_show_conflict is quite huge (>25.000 lines). It seems that nvm.automate_show_conflict doesn't contain all the recent changes in nvm. Could you therefor please propagate from nvm to your branch first and resubmit your request?

Thanks,
Thomas.