Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone 0.40 and SSH-Agent: broken?

From: Ralf S. Engelschall
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone 0.40 and SSH-Agent: broken?
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 10:11:07 +0200

On Sat, Apr 12, 2008, Justin Patrin wrote:

> [...]
> The ssh_sgent test does plenty of commits with various options
> [...]

Yes, but as it looks to me it NEVER does a _commit_ with a pass-phrase
protected key, doesn't it? Perhaps the other commit operations just
still succeed because Monotone accidentally still is able to load the
unprotected keys from the filesystem? Please apply my posted patch and
run the "ssh_agent" test. Does it fail or succeed for you? For me it
fails -- and I'm not running under Windows, I'm running under Unix (my
Pageant of my Windows desktop is completely unrelated for this test).

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       address@hidden
                                       www.engelschall.com