[Monotone-devel] Monotone 0.40 and SSH-Agent: broken?

From: Ralf S. Engelschall
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Monotone 0.40 and SSH-Agent: broken?
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 22:59:38 +0200

After upgrading to Monotone 0.40 and migrating my databases to the new
schema with "mtn db migrate" I'm faced with the problem that on "mtn
commit" I'm now asked for the pass-phrase of my address@hidden key,
although it is loaded just fine in the SSH-Agent and could be fetched
just fine by all Monotone <= 0.39 during the last months. It seems to be
that the code which uses the SSH-Agent got broken in Monotone 0.40 with
the recent changes. Any clues?

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       address@hidden
                                       www.engelschall.com