Re: [Monotone-devel] more on commit without -b option

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] more on commit without -b option
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 20:30:24 +0200 (CEST)

What happened to this discussion?

I just noticed that I have my own implementation of 'mtn branch',
uncommitted, and much less elaborate than what is displayed below
(which I like a lot, btw).

Last time anything happened with the nvm.commit_without_-b branch was
more than a month ago...  I also notice that it isn't quite on par
with the description below.  Did we ever reach a concensus or did the
discussion just die off?  Since some discussions go by mail and IRC
simultaneously, it's a little difficult to follow at times ;-).

Cheers,
Richard

In message <address@hidden> on Mon, 12 Nov 2007 09:53:15 +0100, Thomas Keller