RE: [Monotone-devel] More Visual C++ trouble

From: Kelly F. Hickel
Subject: RE: [Monotone-devel] More Visual C++ trouble
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 15:19:14 -0600

Also, I just ran the resultant exe and got the message below, google
says we should be using es_win.cpp in botan, which it seems we are....

D:\kfh\mtn_conversion>mtn --debug -d mtn_cvsimport.db db init
?: fatal: struct Botan::PRNG_Unseeded: Botan: PRNG not seeded: Unable to
collect
 sufficient entropy
?: this is almost certainly a bug in monotone.
?: please send this error message, the output of '? version --full',
?: and a description of what you were doing to
address@hidden
?: discarding debug log, because I have nowhere to write it
?: (maybe you want --debug or --dump?)

D:\kfh\mtn_conversion>

--

Kelly F. Hickel